MIAMI (AP) — A city of Miami commissioner accused of bribery and money laundering was arrested Thursday on multiple corruption charges, officials said.
BEAUFORT, S.C. (AP) — Alex Murdaugh appeared publicly for the first time since his murder trial at a Thursday state court hearing over the slew of financial crimes allegedly committed by the disbarred South Carolina attorney.
BOSTON (AP) — Boston firefighter Daniel Ranahan had heard about colleagues getting cancer but he was stunned when doctors discovered a tumor in his chest.
NEW YORK (AP) — Dozens of doctors and nurses silently lined the hospital hallway in tribute: For a history-making two months, a pig's kidney worked normally inside the brain-dead man on the gurney rolling past them.
Clinton’s 2023 Citizen of the Year is Keith Ventris.
Here are the daily specials being offered by Clinton eating establishments:
Here's a preview of Thursday's CDN
- Upgrade set for City after tower topples
- Gearing up for Rt. 66 Centennial
- Library prepares for busy season
- Lady Reds get walkoff win over Kingfisher
- Local, state, national news, sports and more
Here's a preview of Friday's CDN
- Hospital checking boxes for opening
- Large cast shines in production of ‘The Sound of Music’
- City’s street sweeper to hit road soon after operator added
- Clinton aims to improve over open week