WEDNESDAY DAY SHIFT
(AP) — The number of Americans filing for jobless benefits dropped last week, a sign that few companies are cutting jobs despite high inflation and a weak economy.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Tens of millions of small U.S. companies will be required to provide the government with details on their owners and others who benefit from them under a regulation finalized Thursday that's intended to peel back the layers of ownership that can hide unlawfully obtained assets.
Responded to a medical call in the 500 block of Cedar St. in Custer City.
Here are the daily specials being offered by Clinton eating establishments:
Here's your preview of Thursday's CDN
- Progress made on hospital negotiations
- Umobuarie named National Merit Commended Student
- Annual Women’s Guild Salad Supper set for Monday
- Clinton, Elk City square off Friday
- Clinton volleyball sweeps Erick
Progress continues in order to assure a smooth transition when AllianceHealth’s lease of the Clinton hospital expires at the end of the year.