Recently, two bills sponsored by Congressman Markwayne Mullin (OK-02) passed the Energy and Commerce Committee during a full committee markup.
Sept. 25-27, 2020
Here is a look at The Weekend's headlines
- Long-term care phases examined
- Outfit looks at former air base
- Southwest Playhouse regular pens original play
- Elizabeth Struck obituary
- Evelyn Louise Medders obituary
- Amy Fitzgerald obituary
The Oklahoma State Department of Health has released revised guidance to support long-term care facilities’ efforts to balance the need to protect residents from COVID-19 and ensure healthy social and emotional connections with family and friends during the ongoing pandemic.
A United States national security supplier has recently begun looking into the Clinton-Sherman Airport for a new base of operations.