State Rep. Jim Grego, R-Wilburton, praised U.S. Rep. Markwayne Mullin for his recent announcement that U.S. Secretary of Agriculture, Sonny Perdue, must go.
Here's a look at Tuesday's Edtion
- Mayor, two council seats up for grabs
- County wheat crop ranges from really good to really bad
- Thousands of empty rail cars stored on Farmrail tracks
- Throwback: Clinton wins district
- 4A coach leaves
The long rows of empty rail cars lined up near Farmrail’s office on Gary Boulevard are stark evidence of the downturn in the oil industry. Farmrail president and general manager Judy Petry said the rail cars, many of them sand hoppers used in fracking service, are in storage all over the company’s 350 miles of track right now.
Oklahomans eligible for 13 weeks of extended unemployment benefits may now file online at ui.ok.gov.
Here's a look inside the Weekend Edition
- Mission House sets new record
- Registration deadline set for June election
- Estrada uses new job to find homes for animals
- Legion cancels service due to COVID-19
- Four make OBCA teams
- State deaths
Custer County Election Board Secretary Ann Brown said Friday, June 5, 2020, is the last day to apply for voter registration in order to be eligible to vote in the June 30, Primary Election, Special City of Weatherford Election, Special City of Thomas Election, Caddo-Kiowa Technology Center Election, and Hammon School Election, Custer County Secretary.